1. Initial meeting and needs analysis:
– We will meet with you to understand your specific objectives and requirements.
– We will analyze your current website (if you have one) and evaluate the improvements needed.
– We will identify the functionalities and features you want to incorporate.
2. Website design and development:
– We will design an attractive and customized website using WordPress.
– We will create a clear and easy to use navigation structure.
– We will develop specific pages and sections according to your requirements.
– We will integrate essential plugins to provide additional functionality.
3. Site optimization and performance:
– We will optimize the loading speed of your website.
– We will implement SEO techniques to improve search engine visibility.
– We will optimize images and files to reduce loading time.
– We will set up analytics tools so you can monitor your site’s performance.
4. Security and maintenance:
– We will set up security measures to protect your website from potential threats.
– We will keep WordPress, themes and plugins updated to ensure security and compatibility.
– We will perform regular backups of your website.
– We will be attentive to solve any technical problem that may arise.
5. Training and customer support:
– We will provide you with training on how to manage and update your website independently.
– We will provide ongoing technical support to resolve any questions or problems you may have.
6. Additional services:
– We will integrate an online store and set up payment gateways if you wish.
– We will design and develop a blog or news section.
– We will create and manage digital marketing campaigns to increase your visibility.
– We will improve the usability and user experience on your website.
– We will integrate your social networks and set up sharing buttons.
The price of this WordPress web consulting project may vary depending on the complexity of your website, the amount of pages and functionalities required, as well as the duration of the project. We will make a detailed estimate of the time and resources needed to determine the final price.